Firearms and Ammuni Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Like the title says, I'm looking for a holster. Specifics are for the Glock 19, something that can be worn outside the waistband on the belt, either right hand draw or cross draw capable, ideally under $100.Although I'm not opposed to a thigh holster if it's the best option.

Blackhawk Serpa holster is no good because of concerns over the risk of accidental discharge when improperly manipulating the release lever near the trigger. And a number of a police officers who have them have reported that the Safariland holsters with the thumb release lever near the top damage the factory polymer sights unless the gun is holstered without the utmost care.
Try this guy's site. I may do an evaluation on his stuff soon.

http://rekkrcustomkydex.com/

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Hi Becks. Sorry for the slow reply. The forum is about dead. Guys I know that use an ankle holster tell me that it is sometimes difficult to access the pistol, such as when sitting at a table or in a booth. But you will probably just have to try it and see.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.