Firearms and Ammuni Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my favorites. What! What am I saying? They are all one of my favorites :D.
So how about me saying it is one of my favorite Yugoslavian now Serbian bolt action rifles.
And the folks at the Zastava plant are great to talk to.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought there was going to be a range report. ;)
Well okay if I must:rolleyes::D.
Give me a bit as the weather is just flat crummy and going to be even worse for the next week or so. Compounded by the roads thawing then freezing, then thawing etc...
I've installed a Mojo MicroClick sight. It helps a heap too.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh the weathers not the best for range/bench testing and shooting but it sure makes for good hunting.
I lived in southwest Texas years ago (Odessa). Didn't mind it but I do prefer up here.

I do agree that the M24/47 kicks harder than it ought to even with Remington factory loads. Must be the stock design? What do you all think?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well just a little later than a month from my last post and it has gotten colder and snowier:D
Plus the fact that I have been doing load development on a few other rifles and rebuilding a couple of motorcycles too.
But I will get to an M24/47 range report.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.