1. I hate to sound repetitious, but pistols are pistols and rifles are rifles. The .44 Magnum from the Ruger Super Blackhawk made a hole, but the .357 Magnum could not do the job.
2. The shotgun slug busted the block, but did not penetrate the cylinder wall.
3. The 5.56 rounds penetrated the side of the block, but did not enter the cylinder wall.
4. The .30-06 AP round not only penetrated the side of the block, but also penetrated the cylinder wall.
5. Neither the Ball nor the Green Tip in 5.56 were able to penetrate the steel plate.
6. The .30-06 AP almost made it through the plate. That’s what it was designed to do.
7. It’s fun to shoot stuff.