1. In some cases the Full choke tightened up the groups slightly, but not as much as one might expect.
2. Not only did the Low Recoil Remington shoot a very tight pattern, but the recoil was noticeably lighter on the shoulder.
3. The Federal Flight Control Wads worked as expected, resulting in very tight patterns.
4. It seems that the choke is not nearly as important as the different brands and loads tested. If you want tight patterns, it is important to buy a few different brands and shoot them in your shotgun to find which one patterns best for you.
5. Even when it's 100 degrees outside, it's still fun to shoot stuff.
And a special thanks to my buddy Vern for the photo help.