1. As is usual with light/fast bullets,
these rounds made spectacular explosions
on the first water jug. But then they fail
to penetrate much farther.
Might these rounds work? Sure, they might.
But why trust "might", when bullets
are available that will meet the 12 inch
minimum penetration standard?
2. Recoil was indeed light, due to light
3. All rounds, except for the .32 ACP, functioned
4. If I didn't know much about bullet performance,
the violent explosive effects on the first
water jug would be very impressive. But
I know that penetration is also required
and these rounds do not meet the 12 inch
minimum penetration standard.
5. It's hot on a July morning down in southeast
Texas. But it's still fun to shoot stuff.
Thanks to my friend Aim4myhead for the ammo
to test, and thanks to Tman for the water-hauling